The Partners of SyracuseCoE join a vibrant network of businesses and academic institutions working together to accelerate the commercialization of environmental and energy innovations.
Key assets of the SyracuseCoE Partner Program include:
- University and corporate R&D expertise
- Unique facilities
- Market-driven product development assistance
- Market intelligence
- Focused economic development programs that assist companies across lifecycles – from start-ups to rapid expansion and business attraction
- Exposure to funding opportunities, including exclusive eligibility for programs such as the SyracuseCoE Innovation Fund
- Access to the Industry Collaboration Summer Internship Program
To receive more information about SyracuseCoE’s Partner program, or to join the Partner program, complete the form below.
SyracuseCoE offers opportunities for funding of collaborative research, demonstration and commercialization projects.
The Innovation Fund Program advances technology commercialization, innovation, product development, and entrepreneurship in New York State.
SyracuseCoE Funding Guide: Available to Partners
SyracuseCoE staff work with faculty and companies to develop competitive proposals in response to funding solicitations from governments and foundations within our areas of focus.
SyracuseCoE compiles and shares a weekly guide to current state, federal and foundation funding opportunities with all Partners. If you work at a Partner company, contact Loral Wilson and ask to be added to the funding guide email list.
For more funding information, please visit these resources:
- Grants.gov lists federal funding opportunities providing daily updates to an extensive database of grant programs and solicitations.
- The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority website includes information about programs for businesses, product development, research and development, and consumer incentives.
- For a searchable database targeting private and corporate foundations, visit the Foundation Center.